We are creative problem solvers, client advocates, and solution-driven experts on aging for older adults and their families.
Your Eldercare Consultants (YEC) is a team of experienced geriatric care managers with more than 50 years of collective real-world experience, advanced degrees in social work, and training in gerontology.
We have consulted with more than 200 families in our most recent fiscal year and continue to serve our clients in person (subject to coronavirus screenings and best practices), as well as via phone and online videoconferencing
- We help older adults and their families successfully navigate all aspects of aging.
- We’re creative problem solvers, client advocates, and solution-driven experts on aging.
- We help families come up with creative ways to cope with times of transition, offering advice, support, referrals and adding the right people to your team.
- We maximize older adults’ independence; supporting health, safety and well-being; and fostering dignity and quality of life – creating peace of mind for all members of the family.
What are some of the top reasons your family might benefit from a geriatric care manager?
- When dad needs help and you live out of town
- When your family can’t agree on the best care for mom
- When you aren’t sure a parent should be living at home alone without support
- When you notice your parents’ bills aren’t getting paid on time
- When you want to pre-arrange for someone to assist you…just in case
- When you feel overwhelmed, stuck and unsure about what to do…and many other scenarios!
- When you want independent expertise and insightful solutions that work for families
For more information, or to arrange a complimentary initial consultation for first-time contacts, contact us at 773.508.1015 or email us using the Contact Us form.