Skip to main content
- Tech Support for Holocaust Community Services
- Assist clients in their homes with tech support. This is an occasional assignment and volunteers would be called upon as needed.
- Home-Delivered Meals Kitchen Help
- Several volunteers are needed to assist assembly of meals in the kitchen. The ability to stand for a maximum of two hours is required.
- Fundraising Volunteer
- We are looking for an enthusiastic volunteer who enjoys making phone calls. This volunteer would follow a script and make thank you calls to donors remotely or in person at the Bernard Horwich JCC.
- Book Club Co-Leader
- Help select and co-moderate a highly popular virtual book club.
- Activity Assistant
- Support staff with planned activities for residents and participants of CJE SeniorLife programs such as arts and crafts, games, puzzles, music, and trivia
- B’nai Mitzvah Possibilities
- Dog Pals
- Bring your certified therapy dog to visit with CJE SeniorLife residents
- Friendly Caller/Visitor
- Make regular calls or visits to residents and clients of CJE SeniorLife
- Group Leader
- Lead discussions on various topics
- Holocaust Community Services
- English and Russian-speaking volunteers welcome to assist in a variety of roles
- Home Delivered Meals
- Tasks include technology support, dining room assistance, administrative support, data entry, etc.
- Performing Arts
- Lead music programs, dance performances, live entertainment, and more
- Religious Celebrations
- Assist and guide residents throughout religious services
We welcome your ideas to create new and exciting possibilities. Give us a call at 773.508.4232.