We are seeking dedicated volunteers committed to helping older adults. Bring us your skills and passions and we will match you with an opportunity that works for all.
Each year, hundreds of volunteers enhance programs and services for CJE SeniorLife residents and clients in the community and at our various locations. There are numerous opportunities for volunteers to share their time and talents.
Individuals and groups are welcome.
Volunteering available at these locations:
- Lieberman Center in Skokie
- Weinberg Community in Deerfield
- Adult Day Services in Evanston and downtown Chicago
- Bernard Horwich Building in Rogers Park
- Robineau Residence in Skokie