Whether it's delivering a nutritious meal to a homebound senior, assisting in a group activity, making a weekly call to someone alone at home or having a heartfelt conversation over a game of cards, CJE SeniorLife’s volunteers bring comfort and cheer to older adults.
CJE SeniorLife’s Volunteer Services Department provides the agency with an enthusiastic and dedicated group of volunteers. We recruit and train volunteers who are committed to CJE SeniorLife’s mission of providing vital services to older adults in the community. There are many rewarding volunteer opportunities within CJE SeniorLife, depending on your interests. You can make a difference in people’s lives…and your own life.
Some of our Volunteer areas include:
- Friendly Calling and Visiting
- Home-Delivered Meals Program
- Gift Shop
- Wheelchair Transport
- ...and many more
Our locations include:
- Lieberman Center in Skokie
- Weinberg Community in Deerfield
- Adult Day Services in Evanston and downtown Chicago
- Bernard Horwich Building in Rogers Park
- Robineau Residence in Skokie
If you have a talent, skill or interest you’d like to share, please let us know!
- Individuals - please email us at Volunteers@cje.net, call 847.929.3040 or apply to volunteer online Individual Volunteer Application
- Groups - please complete and submit this Group Volunteer Application.
Our needs are great and our older clients need assistance throughout the day, seven days a week!