Looking to get more flexible, stronger, and improve your mood? Sign up for free Zoom-based Tai Chi exercise class here: tinyurl.com/zoomtaichi
Tai Chi classes meet twice a week for 8 weeks. Each class is 45-60 minutes long. All fitness levels are welcome. You don't have to turn on your camera to participate and no equipment is needed.
Why should you join Tai Chi?
- Exercise improves your physical health: strength, endurance, and flexibility
- Participating in exercise, especially in a group, improves mood and reduces depression and anxiety
- Tai Chi is a good fit for those looking for stress management, pain relief, & a slower/gentler exercise class
This Tai Chi class is offered at the following times:
- Tuesdays & Thursdays: 11:00 am-12:00 pm CT (Starts September 13th, for 8 weeks)
- Tuesdays & Thursdays: 6:00-6:45 pm CT (Starts September 13th, for 8 weeks)
Questions? Contact Andy Rapoport: 773.508.1055 or email@example.com
These evidence-based exercises programs are offered for free through CJE SeniorLife's Research Institute through a grant provided by the Administration for Community Living. For more information about CJE SeniorLife, visit www.cje.net.