From the CJE SeniorLife (CJE) Receptionist who directs your call, to the Service Coordinators at CJE’s Independent Housing sites, the Consumer Assistance team of highly experienced Resource Specialists is available to help you identify and apply for the broadest possible range of benefits and support services available to older adults.
CJE’s Consumer Assistance staff provides a person-centered service that helps people find ways to resolve financial, housing or care management concerns so they can live in the community with dignity and respect as they age. Staff is available to meet with clients at the main CJE office or at sites in the north and northwest suburbs. Many staff members are bilingual in English and Russian.
- Information, Referral & Advocacy Services for Older Adults
- Information on Retirement Benefits Including Social Security And Medicare
- Benefit Identification And Application Assistance
- Senior Health Insurance Program Counselors
- Housing Assistance
- The Entry Group
- Frequently Asked Questions