CJE Care Management is a uniquely designed program for those who fall in the gap between eligibility for government services and the ability to pay privately.
Who We Are
A team of compassionate, experienced, professional Care Managers.
- To maximize resources and coordinate care for older adults who live at home in the community, so that they can remain independent for as long as possible.
- To apply a holistic, person-centered approach assisting each individual in the needs of his or her body, mind and spirit.
What We Do
- Conduct in-home comprehensive assessments to determine individual needs.
- Develop, implement and maintain an appropriate plan of care.
- Coordinate and maintain delivery of such services as Home Care, Home-Delivered Meals and Friendly Calling or Visiting to enhance quality of life.
- Present solutions that promote the safety and well-being of older adults.
Call 773.508.1000 and ask about the CJE Care Management Program.
Established through the generosity of The Albert and Lucille Delighter and Marcella Winston Foundation and JUF’s Fund for Innovation in Health.