In the last fiscal year, Consumer Assistance achieved record levels of service! Staff accomplished the following:
- Assisted 1596 unique clients through 4716 hours of service
- Submitted 762 applications, resulting in savings of $808,124
- Gave 20 community education presentations to 322 clients.
More than 90 percent of clients responding to Consumer Assistance Client Satisfaction Surveys reported they were:
- Less worried about the issue they called about.
- More confident that they can make progress on the issue they called about.
- More hopeful about the future.
- More knowledgeable about community resources.
- More confident they know who to call when they have a problem.
Eighty percent reported they were more financially stable.
Did you receive assistance from a Resource Specialist this year?
If you were satisfied with the service you received and would like to make a donation, please click here.