Following a hospital stay, Lieberman Center for Heart Health offers patients diagnosed with Congestive Heart Failure a multidisciplinary heart care and rehabilitation program, under the medical direction of a board-certified Cardiologist.
Besides Congestive Heart Failure (CHF), we can address the following underlying conditions of CHF:
- Heart attack recovery
- Coronary artery disease (CAD)
- High blood pressure—hypertension
- Cardiomyopathy—heart muscle disease
- Heart valve diseases
- Abnormal heartbeats—arrhythmia
- Congenital heart disease
- Thyroid disorders
- Designed for those patients who have received acute care for their condition, but are still not ready to return to their home.
- Staff will work with your physician to make a smooth transition from hospital to heart rehab.
GoalThe moment patients enter the Center
We work with them and their family members to create their unique care, treatment and discharge plans. .
Plans and lengths of stay depends upon a patients’ condition and diagnosis upon admission.
Contact us to work with your physician to arrange a stay at the Center for Heart Health following your hospitalization.
Medicare and selected insurance plans are accepted.
Specialized Care of the older person’s heart
Treatment for CHF is, even more complicated for the elderly, who often have other complicating conditions. We are able to offer:.
Private rooms to aid in recovery,
Current technology to help manage recovery process:
- Portable bedside pulse oximeters (monitor pulse and oxygen levels)
- Therapeutic recliners (assist with fluid flow to reduce swelling)
- EKG capability t(detect heart condition changes)
- Bluetooth-enabled Omni-Cycle (enables exercise therapy)
- Electro Stimulator (E-Stim) machine (aid muscle recovery)
Easing the transition home
Offering important aids to your return to wellness:
- Knowledgeable discharge planners link you to CJE’s extensive network of programs and services.
- Our multidisciplinary staff prepares you with tools to a successful recovery including
- Exercise and nutrition guidelines
- Hearty-healthy diet plans and tips
- Fluid management techniques.