Open seven days a week from 6:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., our new Rehab and Fitness Center goes a long way toward equipping you and our rehab experts with the tools you need for the latest rehab therapy with the best outcomes.
We develop personalized exercise routines for you using an array of specialized equipment and multi-surfaced paths.
We provide the following therapeutic trainings in:
- Ambulation and Gait
- Pain Reduction
- Activities of Daily Living
- Speech, Language and Swallowing
This is a comprehensive list of all our Rehab Services:
- Neurological Rehabilitation (for stroke, Parkinson's, Spinal Cord Injury, MS)
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Vestibular Rehabilitation (inner ear)
- Prosthetic Training and Amputee Rehabilitation
- Manual Therapy and Soft Tissue Mobilization
- NDT Neuro-Developmental Treatment (posture and movement disorders)
- LSVT Big and Loud (protocol for Parkinson’s treatment)
- Cardio-pulmonary Physical Therapy (heart and lung)
- Therapeutic Taping
- Alzheimer's and Dementia Rehabilitation
- Electrical Stimulation
- Diathermy (electrically-induced heating)
- Physiatry Consultations
- Home Evaluations (for safety and accessibility)
- Pain Management
Lieberman Rehab and Fitness Center is staffed by friendly, engaged individuals. We have:
- Nine full-time Therapists
- Eight full-time Assistants
- Rehab Tech
- Personal Trainer
Special training includes:
- Specialist certified in lymphedema
- Certified Mechanical Diagnosis and Treatment (McKenzie Method)
New! Over 1600 sq. ft. of area devoted to our recently-renovated and expanded Rehab and Fitness Center includes the following state-of-the-art equipment:
- New Step
- Cybex weight training: chest press and rowing
- Parallel bars
- Weights: free weights, ankle weights, bar weights
- Vitals: pulse oximeters, manual and automatic blood pressure cuffs, stethoscopes
- Medication management tools
- Cognitive puzzles, games
- Natilus compound row and triceps press
- Scifit Pro II upper body ergometer
- DME: walkers, canes, crutches, W/C, specialty assistive devices
- Various hand exercisers
- Standard personal protective equipment
- OTC braces, AFO’s and splints
- Various balance exercise equipment
- Fine motor equipment
- Exercise balls, various sizes
- Pulleys and additional UE exercise equipment
- Hydrocoloator, hot packs and covers, cold packs
PLUS! A beautiful, 400 sq. ft. furnished apartment with full kitchen with appliances, full bath and full bedroom. Patients will have access to specialized tools and adaptive devices in order to be retrained and to practice.
Activities of Daily Living (ADL).
- ADL adaptive devices (flatware, pill dispensers, etc.)
- Sample grocery store
- Practice clothing/shoes
- Vacuum, broom and other items to simulate home cleaning activities
See the beautiful new apartment that is designed to help you learn what you need to go back home.
Our outcomes tell the story.
Among most diagnostic groups, the Average Length of Stay is less than 30 days, including Medically-Complex conditions and diagnoses of Multiple Trauma.
Watch for our Rehab Outcomes Report.