The Lieberman +30 Program helps you recover at home following your short-term rehabilitation stay at Lieberman Center. We proactively identify and resolve issues that often lead to re-hospitalization.
The Chicago area’s only FREE Transitional Care Service for post-acute patients.
With the Lieberman +30 Program: a Transitional Care Nurse (TCN) provides you and your family with
- Education about your condition ad symptoms
- Coaching on managing your care and medications
- Help in coordinating follow-up care with your health professionals.
With our Lieberman +30 Transitional Nursing Program our goals are to:
- Help you manage your medical condition.
- Help you with your medication regimens.
- Help with your follow-up care with primary care physicians and specialists.
Components of Lieberman +30
- A detailed discharge plan.
Our Transitional Care Nurse (TCN) will meet with you prior to discharge and develop a personalized healthcare plan for 30 days following discharge.
- Home Transition Assistance.
For safer transitions to home, our TCN will visit you at home within 72 hours of discharge to work with you and your home health care providers.
- Sustained Monitoring.
Our TCN will contact you or your home healthcare providers weekly for 30 days after discharge to monitor your progress.