Lieberman Center’s Short-Term Rehabilitation is a comprehensive in-patient unit that helps you return to everyday life following hospitalization for an acute illness or injury.
What sets us apart:
- All private rooms that allow you to focus on your recovery
- Patient care by an interdisciplinary team that includes physical, occupational, speech and creative arts therapists, dieticians, social workers and professional nurses.
- We achieve positive medical outcomes that are well-documented and available for your review upon request
When you are admitted we begin to make plans for your discharge
- We work with you and family members to create care, treatment and discharge plans that are unique to you.
- We can ease your transition to home from rehabilitation by leading you to CJE's extensive network of programs and services.
A unique Physiatrist/Nurse Practitioner model of care
- A Physiatrist and Nurse Practitioner are on staff, Monday through Friday.
- They are the "eyes and the ears" for attending physicians who may not be available..
- It’s a smart approach that creates a positive and responsive environment in which older adults can thrive.
Plus patients can enjoy these amenities:
- Spa-quality whirlpool with flat-screen TV
- Daily newspaper delivery
- Concierge services
- Rehabilitation and exercise therapy seven days a week.
- Multiple dining options
- … much, much more