Thursday, November 12th at noon CST:
Please join us for “Approaches to Engaged Research and an Introduction to Sage Model”
This webinar will explore approaches to engaging older adults receiving long term care and services in the research process and will introduce The Sage Model. This is the first in a four part series: “The Sage Model: A Webinar Series on Engaged Research With Older People Receiving Long Term Care and Services."
Registration here: https://bit.ly/2H5YQ5P
Virtual Seminar Series
Stream our four-part Virtual Seminar to learn ‘all the buzz’ about stakeholder engagement in research.
- Discover the value of stakeholder engagement in research.
- Address assumptions and challenges that limit stakeholder-involved research.
- Be informed about innovative projects currently engaging older adults in research.
- Learn more about our Virtual Seminar Series and how to connect with other researchers interested in stakeholder engagement.
For further information, articles, and resources on engagement, see our resource list.
Watch our Virtual Seminars to learn about stakeholder engagement in research.
- Part I: Engaging Stakeholders in Research
- Part II: Recognizing and Addressing Common Challenges to Engagement in Research
- Part III: Bureau of Sages Opportunities
- Part IV: Deeper Dive on Engaging Frail Elders and Individuals from Diverse Backgrounds
- Community Engaged Research: Learning from the Bureau of Sages. Hosted by UT Health San Antonio and funded through a Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute (PCORI) Eugene Washington PCORI Engagement Award (10725-UTHSC)
- Presentation to Generativity Club of Northeastern Illinois University by Rebecca Berman
- The Art of Engaging Older Adults in Research
Resources for Researchers
- Researcher Biosketch
- Research Summary Template 1
- Research Summary Template 2
- Guidelines for Researchers Engaging the Bureau of Sages
- Guidelines for Research Advisory Board Meetings
- Communication tips
- Facilitation Tips
- Sample discussion prompts