Thursday, May 21, 1 pm—Intro to Writing Memoirs with CJE SeniorLife Health Educator and Memoir Teacher, Sarah Squires-Doyle. Sharing life stories (or memoirs) can be a wonderful outlet and a daily source of joy and reminiscence. All you need is a pen, paper and a good writing prompt!
Thursday, May 28, 1 pm—Broadway Trivia CJE SeniorLife’s Casey Shipman, will lead a classic Broadway trivia game to learn some little-known facts about your favorite musicals. Reminisce and test your knowledge about some of the greatest musicals to ever appear on Broadway!
To join our My Go-To Place Zoom meetings please follow these instructions:
From a computer:
- Go to www.zoom.us https://cje.zoom.us/j/3580488078
- You might have to click on the link to “download & run Zoom.”
- Click Join a Meeting
- Enter the Meeting ID: 358 048 8078
- Once you have joined the meeting, click the options to use computer audio and computer video. See you there!
To join by Zoom app on smartphone or tablet:
- Click this link to join the meeting https://cje.zoom.us/j/3580488078
- You can choose if you would like to use your camera so we can see you or just hear you through the built-in microphone.
- If you wish, you can download the free Zoom app from the iPhone App Store or Google Play for Android. Once you are in the Zoom app you can click on the Join button and enter the Meeting ID: (358 048 8078). See you there!
To join by dialing a telephone for audio-only:
- Dial 312-626-6799. When asked, type in our Meeting ID: 358 048 8078 followed by the # key. You will be asked to press the # key again to join the meeting as a participant.
- We look forward to hearing from you over the phone!
We have some fun programming planned and we hope to continue Community Tuesdays My Go-To Place this way every week! In the meantime, enjoy these videos.
Welcome to the new Virtual My Go-To Place with JCC Chicago’s Community Tuesdays!
We are pleased to start bringing you online My Go-To Place programming.
In this video tutorial, you'll learn how to connect to My Go-To Place using Zoom!