Wednesday, May 20, 1-1:45 pm—Exercising to Prevent and Improve Arthritis This session will describe and demonstrate exercises to prevent and improve arthritis symptoms, offer a short exercise program for arthritis you can do at home, and provide Q&A time with Margaret Danilovich, board-certified geriatric physical therapist and Senior Director of the Leonard Schanfield Research Institute at CJE SeniorLife.
Wednesday, May 27, 1-1:45 pm—Maintaining Healthy Bones: What Exercises You Need to Do to Prevent Osteoporosis. This session will describe and demonstrate exercises to prevent osteoporosis, offer a short program for osteoporosis exercises you can do at home, and provide Q&A time with Margaret Danilovich, board-certified geriatric physical therapist and Senior Director of the Leonard Schanfield Research Institute at CJE SeniorLife.
We look forward to when we can bring these programs to you in person. Until then, we will do the next best thing and bring programs through your computer, smartphone or telephone. We understand that this is a new and challenging time for everyone, so let’s stay connected!
To join our For the Health of It Zoom meetings please follow these instructions:
From a computer:
- Go to www.zoom.us https://cje.zoom.us/j/3580488078
- You might have to click on the link to “download & run Zoom.”
- Click Join a Meeting
- Enter the Meeting ID: 358 048 8078
- Once you have joined the meeting, click the options to use computer audio and computer video. See you there!
To join by Zoom app on smartphone or tablet:
- Click this link to join the meeting https://cje.zoom.us/j/3580488078
- You can choose if you would like to use your camera so we can see you or just hear you through the built-in microphone.
- If you wish, you can download the free Zoom app from the iPhone App Store or Google Play for Android. Once you are in the Zoom app you can click on the Join button and enter the Meeting ID: (358 048 8078). See you there!
To join by dialing a telephone for audio-only:
- Dial 312.626.6799. When asked, type in our Meeting ID: 358 048 8078 followed by the # key. You will be asked to press the # key again to join the meeting as a participant.
- We look forward to hearing from you over the phone!
Click on this video for a 10 minute exercise video you can do at home.