At CJE SeniorLife we understand that we are living in an extraordinary time and anticipate that all of us are feeling some level of stress and anxiety related to the COVID-19 crisis.
Please do remember to take good care of yourself and your family--both physically and from a mental health perspective.
Here are some Coping Tools and Readings:
- A three-step approach for managing uncertainty: how you want to be versus what you can control during this time: https://www.nicabm.com/3-step-approach-for-managing-uncertainty/
- An article on Spiritual Advice for Managing Fear and Anxiety during a Pandemic: https://www.evernote.com/shard/s3/client/snv?noteGuid=c73c5882-530e-41e2-aa3f-5d5ddb9b734d%C2%ACeKey=88ce4e3f15d49228&sn=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.evernote.com%2Fshard%2Fs3%2Fsh%2Fc73c5882-530e-41e2-aa3f-5d5ddb9b734d%2F88ce4e3f15d49228&title=SPIRITUAL%2BADVICE%2BFOR%2BFEARS%2BOF%2BPANDEMIC
- How to Stay Happy During the Coronavirus Outbreak: https://www.bbc.com/future/article/20200317-covid-19-how-to-stay-happy-during-the-coronavirus-outbreak
Mindfulness and Meditation Resources:
- Headspace, a subscription-based mindfulness meditation app/website, is offering all U.S. healthcare professionals with NPI numbers free access to their full library at https://www.headspace.com/health-covid-19
- 1Giant Mind offers free apps and online tools to educate and train people on mindfulness and meditation techniques: https://www.1giantmind.com/