Become a Trusted Guide for Older Adults in the Emergency Department of Glenbrook or Highland Park Hospital.
As an EDEN Volunteer you will provide the compassion and we will provide FREE training in all of the following:
- Common health issues among older adults, with an emphasis onAlzheimer’s Disease & Related Disorders
- Listening & communicating with patients & medical personnel
- A walking tour of Glenbrook Hospital’s Emergency Department
- Stress reduction techniques & applications for persons with Dementia
- Patient advocacy
- Confidentiality and Ethics
For more details and to RSVP for the training, please contact Rachel Lessem at 773.508.1151 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click thumbnail below to download flyer
Glenbrook Hospital Emergency Dept.
2100 Pfingsten Road
Glenview, IL 60026