Join Margaret Danilovich, Board-certified Geriatric Physical Therapist and Senior Director of the Leonard Schanfield Research Institute at CJE SeniorLife, for a 30-minute fitness class.
This week's class is: “Kettlebell Strengthening." Bring an item that ideally has a handle – a milk jug, laundry detergent container, purse/backpack, or any other household item that is easy to hold for a class designed to build your muscle strength. All activities can be done sitting or standing to accommodate all fitness levels.
To join our For the Health of It Zoom meetings please follow these instructions:
From a computer:
- Go to www.zoom.us
To join by Zoom app on smartphone or tablet:
- Click this link to join the meeting https://cje.zoom.us/j/3580488078
- You can choose if you would like to use your camera so we can see you or just hear you through the built-in microphone.
- If you wish, you can download the free Zoom app from the iPhone App Store or Google Play for Android. Once you are in the Zoom app you can click on the Join button and enter the Meeting ID: (358 048 8078). See you there!
To join by dialing a telephone for audio-only:
- Dial 312.626.6799. When asked, type in our Meeting ID: 358 048 8078 followed by the # key. You will be asked to press the # key again to join the meeting as a participant.
- We look forward to hearing from you over the phone!
Bernard Horwich Building-Virtual Zoom Meeting
3003 W Touhy
Chicago, IL 60645