HERSHEY FELDER as
Sergei Rachmaninoff in
NICHOLAS, ANNA & SERGEI
LIVE from FLORENCE
With Special Guests
Ekaterina Siurina as Natalia Alexandrovna Rachmaninoff
Igor Polesitsky as Dr. Golitzin
Sunday, May 16, 2021
5 pm PDT / 7pm CDT / 8pm EDT
$55 tickets / viewing access for one household.
Includes extended viewing access to the recording through Sunday, May 23rd
Register your household to attend Hershey's performance and CJE will receive half of the proceeds. Use the link below and your registration fee provides access to the event on Sunday, May 16 as well as the entire week afterward.
Please join us for an evening of heartwarming music and memories of our most treasured traditions while supporting CJE SeniorLife.
$55 tickets / viewing access for one household.
Purchase includes the live broadcast AND a week of extended “on-demand” viewing access to the recording of the live broadcast (available one-hour after the live broadcast ends). Viewing access ends on Sunday, May 23 at 11:59pm PDT. Tickets cannot be transferred or shared. FULL VIEWING PERIOD: May 16-23, 2021
About the Show:
Taking place as a memory play in the house in which the Russian composer Sergei Rachmaninoff died in Beverly Hills. This is the story of a very strange meeting between Rachmaninoff and Anna Anderson, the woman who claimed to be the sole surviving member of the Romanov's Dynasty, the Princess Anastasia. Featuring Rachmaninoff’s most beloved melodies and music.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Is this a family-friendly event? Yes, this is a family-friendly event.
- How will I receive the LIVE STREAM Link? Your LIVE STREAM LINK will be sent to you on Friday, May 14, via the email you used to register for this event. If you do not see the email on May 14, check your spam folder.
- What if I experience technical difficulties or am unable to view the LIVE STREAM? We are not responsible for technical difficulties on your home devices or any issues with your local broadband or wifi. However, there is online support available to help you as much as we can. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for online support. ALSO, if you do have technical difficulties, please remember that your purchase includes the live stream AND an additional week of “on demand” viewing access to a video recording of the live stream (available one-hour after the live broadcast ends).
- What if the LIVE STREAM buffers while I am watching? Don’t worry - you can watch what you missed in the recording later. The recording will be available to you for 1-week after the event. For troubleshooting tips, click HERE.
- What's the refund policy? There are no refunds for this event.
- Is my registration fee or ticket transferrable? No transfers or sharing.
- May I give this as a gift or purchase access for multiple households? Yes, you may gift access to friends and family! To do so, you will need to make a separate purchase for each household and provide a different name and email address associated with that viewing household. The confirmation email will go directly to them.
- How do I contact the organizer if I have questions? You can email email@example.com with questions. We will get back to you as soon as possible and thank you for your patience.
- Additional "How To Watch a HFP Live Stream" Instructions can be found HERE.
About Hershey Felder:
Named to Time Magazine’s 2016 Top 10 Plays and Musicals, Hershey Felder has played over 6,000 performances of his self-created solo productions at some of the world’s most prestigious theatres and has broken box office records consistently. American Theatre Magazine has said, “Hershey Felder is in a category all his own.” His shows include: George Gershwin Alone (Broadway’s Helen Hayes Theatre, West End’s Duchess Theatre); Monsieur Chopin; Beethoven; Maestro (Leonard Bernstein); Franz Liszt in Musik, Lincoln: An American Story, Hershey Felder as Irving Berlin, Our Great Tchaikovsky, and A Paris Love Story. His compositions and recordings include Aliyah, Concerto for Piano and Orchestra; Fairytale, a musical; Les Anges de Paris, Suite for Violin and Piano; Song Settings; Saltimbanques for Piano and Orchestra; Etudes Thematiques for Piano; and An American Story for Actor and Orchestra. Hershey is the adaptor, director and designer for the internationally performed play-with-music The Pianist of Willesden Lane with Steinway artist Mona Golabek; producer and designer for the musical Louis and Keely: ‘Live’ at the Sahara, directed by Taylor Hackford; and writer and director for Flying Solo, featuring opera legend Nathan Gunn. Hershey has operated a full-service production company since 2001, and in 2020 created a new brand LIVE FROM FLORENCE, that operates a “theatre at home broadcast company,” based in Florence, Italy. Early broadcasts included; Hershey Felder as IRVING BERLIN; Hershey Felder, BEETHOVEN; Hershey Felder as GEORGE GERSHWIN ALONE; Hershey Felder, BACKSTORY – The Story Behind the Creation of Berlin, Gershwin & Bernstein; Cooking French in Florence with Jeff Thickman & Hershey Felder. The Hershey Felder Presents - Live from Florence 2020-21 Season of broadcasts include: Hershey Felder as Claude Debussy in A PARIS LOVE STORY; Hershey Felder, TCHAIKOVSKY; Hershey Felder as Sholem Aleichem in BEFORE FIDDLER; Hershey Felder, PUCCINI; and Hershey Felder as Sergei Rachmaninoff in ANNA & SERGEI. Hershey has been a scholar-in-residence at Harvard University’s Department of Music and is married to Kim Campbell, the first female Prime Minister of Canada.