Lieberman Center for Heart Health is a specialty unit that provides in-patient, after-hospital care and rehabilitation for patients who have been hospitalized for Congestive Heart Failure (CHF) or a condition that causes it.
The Center for Heart Health features
- Expert leadership by prominent Cardiologist
- All-private rooms for comfort and privacy that speeds recovery
- Advanced heart health technology for most up-to-date, accurate monitoring
- Person-centered care including individualized care plans
- Effective multidisciplinary team approach for improved quality of care
- Holistic focus on medical, physical, emotional and spiritual aspects of care
A dedicated leader and team for optimal care
Center for Heart Health Team:
- Physiatrist (a certified rehabilitation physician)
- Nurse Practitioner
- Registered Dietician
- Social Workers
- Rehabilitation Therapists
- Pastoral Staff.
Multidisciplinary and holistic approach for comprehensive, advanced care
- We are committed to a multidisciplinary approach
- With a team of specialists that can fulfill the diverse needs of patients
- With the of improved outcomes
- We prepare you with heart management strategies that you can continue at home
- Rehabilitation therapists demonstrate exercises that keep oxygen levels up
- Dieticians teach individual meal planning
- Social workers provide ongoing emotional support
- Transitional Care Nurse coaches and follows up to facilitate a successful transition back home.
- We treat the whole person with focus on the — medical, physical, psycho-social, spiritual and emotional.