CJE’s Adult Day Services (located in Friend Center’s Bernard Heerey Annex) can provide individuals with Alzheimer’s disease or related disorders—who are still living in their family home— a variety of stimulating, structured programs in a supportive group setting.
We have a full spectrum of enriching activities and socialization opportunities that enhances the quality of life of participants.
Family Caregivers need support too! With flexible hours, ADS provides caregivers the opportunity to take care of their own needs, such as medical appointments, shopping, worry-free time at work, out-of-town trips or just personal time.
CJE’s Adult Day Services Can Help… when your loved one:
- Is not safe when left alone at home
- Has been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s or related disorder.
- Needs structure for his daily activities.
- Needs opportunities for regular socialization.
- Needs enriching activities like exercise, art classes and music.
- Needs care when you work outside the home or you need a regular break.