CJE’s Adult Day Services is Welcoming New Clients!
At CJE’s Adult Day Services (ADS) in Evanston, we welcome and honor older adults’ individual needs for socializing, support, and stimulation.
Our traditional care Adult Day program is designed for persons who may have mild cognitive, emotional, physical, or social needs. This includes, but is not limited to, individuals diagnosed with early stage dementia. A client in Traditional Care is relatively independent and needs minimal assistance. Many clients in the Traditional Care program have no impairment and are completely independent but can benefit from a structured day of socialization and creative programming in a safe environment.
The Asher Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care Program
Our Asher program is designed for persons with mid-stage Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia. They may have cognitive or physical impairments which require a higher level of assistance and supervision. This participant is typically in need of significant direction, cueing, and personal assistance from staff.
- Meaningful and interactive programs that integrate memory support, health and wellness, physical activities, and creative arts therapies.
- A caring, professional staff with training in dementia and age-related issues, including a Registered Nurse.
- Personal care assistance available.
- Nutritious lunch and snacks.
- Round trip door-to-door transportation within specific boundaries.
- Program schedule: Monday–Friday, 9:30 am–3:30 pm.
- Temporary Location at 5120 Galitz St. in Skokie.
COVID-19 protocols are followed.
Call 847.492.1400 for more information or to schedule a tour!
View our brochure