CJE SeniorLife’s Adult Day Services (ADS) in Deerfield and Evanston provides supervised, structured socialization, support, and stimulating programs for older adults during the day—and offers respite for family caregivers.
Join CJE’s Unique Community of Peers and Caregivers at ADS
Participants thrive in our warm, caring community with a lively and engaging atmosphere. Our creative, holistic approach to adult day programming allows us to offer participants structure and support. In addition, our ADS programs allow care partners time for themselves—and peace of mind knowing their loved ones are engaged with our caring, professional team.
Our staff engages the whole person—mind, body, and spirit—by integrating memory support, health and wellness, and creative arts therapies (music, art, drama, and dance) into each day’s activities. Sensory experiences, word games, intergenerational events, entertainment, celebrations, and discussion and reminiscence groups are an integral part of the everyday experience at ADS.
Watch a video featuring Rochelle Peterson, LPC, ATR-P, Creative Arts Therapist, at CJE’s Adult Day Services in Evanston.
Adult Day Services: The CJE Advantage
- Caring, professional staff with training in dementia and other aging issues.
- Valuable respite for caregivers.
- A full spectrum of enriching activities, including creative arts, socialization, and programs designed to meet the individual’s physical, cognitive, and emotional needs.
- Individual needs assessment upon enrollment with care plans created and regularly reviewed.
- Wellness programs and support groups for clients and family caregivers.
For more information or to schedule a tour at our ADS Evanston or Deerfield locations, please call 773.508.1000!