CJE SeniorLife’s Adult Day Services (ADS) provides socialization, support, and stimulating programs for older adults who need supervision during the day. Choose from two locations: Evanston (temporarily moved to Skokie) and Deerfield.
We strive to maximize the potential of each participant, helping improve his or her quality of life while giving family members a much-needed break from the demands of caregiving.
A Unique Community of Peers and Caregivers
Participants thrive in a warm, caring community that has a lively and engaging atmosphere. Our creative, holistic approach to adult day programming allows us to offer participants structure and support. Our staff engages the whole person—mind, body and spirit—by integrating memory support, health and wellness and creative arts therapies (music, art, drama, and dance), into each day’s activities. Sensory experiences, word games, intergenerational events, entertainment, celebrations, and discussion and reminiscence groups are an integral part of the everyday experience at ADS.
- Adult Day Services: The CJE Advantage Caring, professional staff with training in dementia and other aging issues.
- Valuable respite for caregivers.
- A full spectrum of enriching activities, including creative arts, socialization, and programs designed to meet the individual’s physical, cognitive, and emotional needs.
- Individual needs assessment upon enrollment.
- Individual care plans created and regularly reviewed.
- Wellness programs and support groups for members and the caregiver.
Please call 773.508.1000 for more information, fees, or to schedule a tour.