In accordance with IDPH Regulations as of March 19, 2021 Weinberg has permission to open outdoor (weather permitting) during the warmer weather, and indoor visitations to family members and friends of residents, as long as the building remains COVID-free. Please remember that you do need to register for coming to the building as we are trying to manage the number of outside visitors within the community.
Thank you in advanced for respecting the visiting rules while in the building and remembering to keep your masks on, socially distancing as much as possible and remembering good hand hygiene.
VISITOR PROCEDURES for Inside Visits
- Visitors must register in advance on the website cje.10to8.com
- Visitors will be prescreened with a screening tool either electronically or by a phone call by a Weinberg Staff member, 24 hours in advance of the visit.
- When a visitor arrives, the visitor must be in a mask, and their temperature will be taken and it must be below 100.4.
- Visitor(s) will use hand sanitizer provided in the Gidwitz Lobby area
- If screening is confirmed, a visitor will be escorted to resident apartment.
- Visitor(s) can stay in a resident’s private apartment for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Visitor(s) will leave the building at within an hour in order to allow the next reservation of visitors adequate time.
- Visitor(s) will abide by the 6 feet social distancing rule, even within the apartment and remember hand hygiene throughout visit. Resident(s) and visitor(s) will be masked throughout visit.
In addition, residents no longer have to quarantine if they leave the building, as long as they have been fully vaccinated and are 2 weeks post their 2nd dose. But please keep in mind that going or taking your loved ones to places/family gatherings where others have not been vaccinated is not recommended.
We want to remain COVID free and a safe community for all!