In accordance with IDPH Regulations as of March 19, 2021 we can begin outdoor in-person visits in our Park to family members and friends of residents, as long as the building remains COVID-free. Please remember that you do need to register for coming for a visit as we are trying to manage the number of visitors within the community.
Please be mindful that we are generally allowing 1 visit a month from each family at this time so we can accommodate all families as soon as possible. We understand how long it has been since most of you have been in person to visit. If you would like to set up an appointment, you will follow these easy steps below:
- Follow this link to our online visitation scheduling application: https://Lieberman.10to8.com
- Select the floor your loved one lives on to book an outdoor visit.
- Select an available time slot. There are three available tents per slot. Before you can book your outdoor visit, you will be required to check off on our privacy and HIPAA statements. Please call the Lieberman’s front desk at 847.929.3320 if you need to cancel last minute. You can also email us at Liebermanvisit@cje.net
- A staff member will call you the day prior to your outdoor visit to do a required screening over the phone. PLEASE NOTE: If verbal contact is not made prior to 4:00 PM the day before the visit, the outdoor visit will not be honored. You will receive a TEXT or email notification confirming your appointment. When you arrive, a staff person will greet you at the Park entrance, repeat the screening questionnaire and take your temperature before your visit.
While here, we will follow recommended health and infection control guidelines and procedures. You will be required to do the following:
- Outdoor visits are encouraged, weather permitting and last thirty minutes.
- Two visitors at a time are allowed and must be from the same household.
- Visitors must be 18 years old or older.
- Visitors must fill out the Visitor Screening Questionnaire at the designated entrance and undergo temperature and symptom screening.
- Visitors who are sick will not be permitted to enter the Park; this is without exception.
- Upon arrival and exit, visitors must perform hand hygiene. A mask and gown must be always worn. Mask must be worn over your nose and mouth.
- If both family members are fully vaccinated, the family member and resident may hug at the beginning and end of the visit may occur.
- Social distancing (6 feet apart) must be maintained during the visit.
- Visitors must remain at the designated area throughout the visit.
- No food or other items are allowed in the Park. Food and other items for the resident maybe dropped off at the Front Desk.
- If a visitor does not pass the screening process or does not follow facility protocols, they will not be allowed to visit.
- All visitors must immediately notify the facility if they develop symptoms of COVID-19 within 3 days after visiting.
Should any of these steps not be followed, we will politely ask you to leave the Park and we may have to put our resident into the 14-day isolation period, which we are all trying to avoid.
If it is raining, we will cancel the appointment so please watch the weather and understand that we don’t want the residents or staff to be stuck in the rain.
We are looking forward to seeing you in person soon!