Lieberman is recognized for the high quality of its personnel and their training.
Team members have:
- Consistently low-turnover with most nurses, CNAs, and social workers averaging 5-plus years of employment.
- Permanent assignment when possible to specific floors to encourage residents and patients to develop bonds that benefit patient care.
- Unique staffing by a Physiatrist and Nurse Practitioner.
- Training in a proprietary module on working with patients with Parkinson’s disease.
- Participation in inclusiveness training and sensitivity training for the elder LGBT community.