Winner of The President’s Award for Innovation & Achievement - 2017
The President’s Award is presented annually to staff members who demonstrate exceptional innovation and achievement in the performance of their job. This year, Holocaust Community Services was presented with the award for their outstanding efforts to create, publish, and promote the book Never Heard, Never Forget, featuring Holocaust Community Services’ client stories that provide the general community with a deeper understanding of the Holocaust in the former Soviet Union.
Congratulations are in order for these recipients:
- Yonit Hoffman, PhD, Director, Holocaust Community Services
- Maya Gumirov, Supervisor and Russian Survivor Coordinator, Holocaust Community Services
Employees of the Year - 2017
- Hedy Diop, of Evanston, has been with CJE since 2001. Hedy is currently the Human Resources Manager for CJE.
- Grigory Dvorkin, of Wheeling, has been with CJE since 1991. Cindy is currently the Maintenance Supervisor for Independent Housing.
- Patty Noomano, of Wheeling, has been with CJE since 1990. Patty is currently a Licensed Practical Nurse at Lieberman Center.