Each week will feature a different type of fitness class, so join us for an exciting selection of activities designed to keep your heart and muscles healthy!
No equipment is needed and all activities can be done sitting or standing, so all fitness levels can participate.
Monday, July 6, 1-1:30 pm. Join Margaret Danilovich, Board-certified Geriatric Physical Therapist and Senior Director of the Leonard Schanfield Research Institute at CJE SeniorLife, for a 30-minute fitness class. This week's class is: “Kettlebell Strengthening." Bring an item that ideally has a handle – a milk jug, laundry detergent container, purse/backpack, or any other household item that is easy to hold for a class designed to build your muscle strength. All activities can be done sitting or standing to accommodate all fitness levels.
We look forward to when we can bring these programs to you in person. Until then, we will do the next best thing and bring programs through your computer, smartphone or telephone. We understand that this is a new and challenging time for everyone, so let’s stay connected!
To join our For the Health of It Zoom meetings please follow these instructions:
From a computer:
- Go to www.zoom.us https://cje.zoom.us/j/3580488078
- You might have to click on the link to “download & run Zoom.”
- Click Join a Meeting
- Enter the Meeting ID: 358 048 8078
- Once you have joined the meeting, click the options to use computer audio and computer video. See you there!
To join by Zoom app on smartphone or tablet:
- Click this link to join the meeting https://cje.zoom.us/j/3580488078
- You can choose if you would like to use your camera so we can see you or just hear you through the built-in microphone.
- If you wish, you can download the free Zoom app from the iPhone App Store or Google Play for Android. Once you are in the Zoom app you can click on the Join button and enter the Meeting ID: (358 048 8078). See you there!
To join by dialing a telephone for audio-only:
- Dial 312.626.6799. When asked, type in our Meeting ID: 358 048 8078 followed by the # key. You will be asked to press the # key again to join the meeting as a participant.
- We look forward to hearing from you over the phone!