Wednesday, July 1, 1 pm—Sleep Education—Join Rush College of Nursing student, Leeaht Gross for the second session in a three-part Sleep Series. Gain valuable insight on how diet, exercise, and pain can influence sleep. There will also be a brief review from our first session on the natural sleep changes that occur as we age, the science of sleep, strategies to promote better sleep, and sleep hygiene techniques.
Wednesday, July 8, 1 pm—Sleep Education—Join Rush College of Nursing student, Leeaht Gross for the third and final session in a three-part Sleep Series. Learn how exposure to natural light and having an active daytime routine can improve sleep. Get tips on developing appropriate napping routines and bedtime winding down activities that promote sleep. There will also be a brief review from our second session on how diet, exercise, and pain can influence sleep.
We look forward to when we can bring these programs to you in person. Until then, we will do the next best thing and bring programs through your computer, smartphone or telephone. We understand that this is a new and challenging time for everyone, so let’s stay connected!
To join our For the Health of It Zoom meetings please follow these instructions:
From a computer:
- Go to www.zoom.us https://cje.zoom.us/j/3580488078
- You might have to click on the link to “download & run Zoom.”
- Click Join a Meeting
- Enter the Meeting ID: 358 048 8078
- Once you have joined the meeting, click the options to use computer audio and computer video. See you there!
To join by Zoom app on smartphone or tablet:
- Click this link to join the meeting https://cje.zoom.us/j/3580488078
- You can choose if you would like to use your camera so we can see you or just hear you through the built-in microphone.
- If you wish, you can download the free Zoom app from the iPhone App Store or Google Play for Android. Once you are in the Zoom app you can click on the Join button and enter the Meeting ID: (358 048 8078). See you there!
To join by dialing a telephone for audio-only:
- Dial 312.626.6799. When asked, type in our Meeting ID: 358 048 8078 followed by the # key. You will be asked to press the # key again to join the meeting as a participant.
- We look forward to hearing from you over the phone!
Click on this video for a 10 minute exercise video you can do at home.